Time to step away, connect and prepare for this very special time.
This Prenatal (Pregnancy) Yoga 6 Week Course provides a safe practice designed to combat pregnancy tension, support common aches and pains associated with your changing body throughout pregnancy, open into the hips and pelvis, build strength and resilience, and explore pregnancy breathing and relaxation techniques.
Each class is specifically tailored and designed to support you through the sacred journey of pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood - all in a safe environment with other expecting mums on the same path. This is the perfect way to fit yoga into your busy schedule and gift yourself just one hour of self-care per week.
- Learn how to care and nourish yourself throughout pregnancy
- Practice and discuss pregnancy-specific breathing techniques
- Discuss the stages of labour, hormones, and how you can use the power of breath during labour
- Discuss how possible poses can help during labour
- Pelvic floor practices for birth and healing
- Delve deep into postnatal tips for healing, strengthening, connecting with baby, breastfeeding, milk production
This is for women at any stage of their pregnancy.
What To Expect
Each week we'll focus on one component and learn something new. The weeks are not accumulative and don't build on the previous week. So you can start the course from any week or simply attend a makeup course if you miss one (within a 3 month period). As no two courses are the same, we often have mum's signing up for repetitive courses throughout the duration of their pregnancy.
Week 1: Prenatal Postures, Alignment and Modifications
Week 2: Prenatal Restorative Yoga
Week 3: Prenatal Yoga Therapy (Back Pain and Common Aches)
Week 4: Prenatal Yoga Nidra
Week 5: Prenatal Benefits of Hip Openers and Pelvic Floor Toning
Week 6: Prenatal Pawanmuktasana and Sun Salutations
Hosted at our stunning light-filled, airy haven in the heart of Coolangatta. Expect a space that is welcoming, open, and thoughtfully designed to create the most beautiful, sensory experience for your session.
$160 for Non-Members
$80 for Members